of Hawaii maintains its own pumping equipment and trained
crew to service our customers.
Floor Technologies of Hawaii will shoot elevations to properly bid your project
and set elevations as required with our own laser equipment.
Floor Technologies of Hawaii utilizes
the latest technology and will set elevations when
a level floor is critical. With Floor Technologies of Hawaii's specialized equipment,
self-leveling concrete can be poured up to 40,000 square feet a
day...an efficient application and fast drying time to keep you on schedule.
Spalled, rough, old slabs
may be capped for a floor that's like new. Soft, deteriorated lightweight
concrete can be sealed and poured with 1/4" Level-Right.Floor Technologies of Hawaii utilizes both gypsum based and Portland cement-based
underlayments to match your project specification and budget.
- Gypsum cement-based underlayments with compression
strengths up to 4500 psi
- Portland cement based self-leveling underlayments
with compression strengths up to 7000 psi
- Acousti-Mat sound control systems for condos,
apartments, houses, high rise office buildings, commercial buildings,
open ceiling renovations, etc., increasing the sound rating of
any floor/ceiling assembly
- Resurfacing lightweight concrete, spalled concrete,
rough unfinished concrete
- Smooth and level old wood floors
- Leveling over hollow core and precast concrete
- Encapsulating vinyl asbestos tile
- Systems Advisors for:
- Sound Control
- Fire Ratings